Founded in 2012, Evolable Asia has assisted over 600 Engineers to various notable partners overseas. We are the fastest growing IT company in this Industry in South-East Asia. We always recruit highly skilled engineers. We are a long-term partner with Vietnam Works (the biggest job site in Vietnam) and received approximately 1,000 experienced developers applications monthly, in which we select the top 2%.
Headquartered in both Tokyo and Ho Chi Minh City with 4 offshore offices spreaded around Vietnam, we are currently the biggest player for offshore Lab-Model Development in South-East Asia, and well known among Japanese companies as No. 1 choice in Japan. Following this success, We pleased to announce Evolable Asia’s IPO on March 31, 2016 on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. One of our main investor is Fenox Venture Capital based in Silicon Valley.
In early 2016, we are opening our new United States headquarter in Silicon Valley as part of our global expansion plan to firstly serve our potential customers in the United States. Our expansion mission is to bring Evolable Asia to be the first globally recognised offshore lab-model development company in South-East Asia by 2020.
Evolable Asia timeline
- 19/03/2012: Founded in Ho Chi Minh City (on the 7th floor of EPZ Building).
- 12/07/2012: Head Office was moved to current location in HCM (on the 4th floor of SFC building).
- 14/04/2014: Opened another branch office in HCM.
- 14/05/2014: Opened a new branch office in Hanoi.
- 15/08/2015: Opened a new branch office in Danang.
- 15/11/2016: EVOLABLE ASIA CO., LTD.